All Shoes in Stock
CAPTAIN CALEB kids leather high cuts
I have received the shoes this afternoon via courier, they are absolutely perfect for my son. I am happy to have bought these shoes and will look forward to purchasing more in the future. They are very much like the Minimen shoes, but better because this style has a higher sturdy ankle support/walls around the feet. As soon as he put them on he stomped around the room. Thanks very much - I feel so lucky now I can get what I need online and will know what I am getting.
TINY TREKKER (BLUE) active kids sandals
My son absolutely loves his new shoes so do I. They are top quality orthopedic shoes which I have not seen in a long time living in here :) My son is wearing quiet high orthotics, so we are always having major dramas with finding good quality shoes to fit his soles in and also being comfortable for him to wear. So I wanted to say a big thank you for bringing such a great product to the Australian market and helping hopeless parents as I was to find great orthopedic shoes, where you can fit high orthotic soles for their kids
Shoes Well Fit For Growing Feet
Want toddler shoes that keep little feet happy and healthy?
What to look for in a pair of toddler shoes?
- Lightweight – Kids shoes should be lightweight because pre-walkers already put considerable effort in learning to walk
- Toe Box Wiggle Room – Kids shoes should be flexible in the forefoot to allow child’s feet to flex side to side and up and down for their natural foot movement
- Proper Fit and Support – Toddler shoes for girls and boys should also provide stability in the mid-foot for control, and cushioning in the heel for stability and balance
- Breathable – Both toddler sandals and closed shoes should be made of breathable materials such as leather or quality mesh, as babies' feet sweat twice as much as adults'
- Soles - Should be made of non-slippery materials (rubber, thermoplastic) for traction to prevent slipping when babies are learning how to pull up, cruise, walk, and run
Some shoes out in the market are designed solely to keep up with fashion trends. Avoid these shoes with oddly shaped foot lasts, like those that have pointed toes and thus have no wiggle room for the toes. Avoid rigid soles that prevent movement, or shoes with uppers that aren’t sturdy enough to keep feet in place. When shopping for toddler shoes online or offline, always go for qualities you find in orthotic friendly or anatomic children’s shoes, e.g., breathability, proper fit, and healthy support.
Subscribe to receive our special offers and news!
You have successfully subscribed for our newsletter!
Latest Blog Records
Kids need shoes more for function and less for fashion. As kids’ feet grow fast, the need for new pairs of shoes is frequent. Parents...
Most households have pets – cats, dogs, birds and other tame and friendly animals. Having pets give us happiness, unconditional love, companionship and better health....